Tedds software

I'm sure some of you have the Tedds calculation software. I've always seen
the ads for it so I finally installed the trial version. It looks like a
competitor of Enercalc for basic everyday calculations. The question I have
is how much is it? Their website has no information at all regarding
pricing.
Thanks.

--
David Topete, SE