-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of David Topete Sent: Thursday, 28 August 2014 2:32 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Tedds software

I'm sure some of you have the Tedds calculation software. I've always seen
the ads for it so I finally installed the trial version. It looks like a
competitor of Enercalc for basic everyday calculations. The question I have
 is how much is it? Their website has no information at all regarding pricing.
 Thanks.

--
David Topete, SE

http://www.ahrens.com.au/
This email transmission (including accompanying pages and/or attachments)
contains confidential information intended only for the named recipient. Any
 use, copying or disclosure by any other person is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete it immediately, and also notify
us by telephone on 08 8521 0000. We scan emails as they leave our server but
cannot guarantee they do not contain viruses. We do not accept responsibility
for any losses that may be incurred.