-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Lloyd Pack, P.E. Sent: August-29-14 3:58 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Bracing of pendant lighting

Hello,

How does the light stay in the horizontal plane when it's a pendant light?

If the light moves in any direction from its at-rest position then it will
have to break the horizontal plane and begin ascending on an arc.  It would
 seem that it can only spin in position and remain in the horizontal plane.

Is there any commentary on this section?  It seems like it needs more than
what is given to really understand what they're trying to convey.

Good luck, and please let us know what you find out.
Lloyd