Wauwatosa, WI - Pre-Purchase Due Diligence Structural Assessment:

I have a client that is looking for a local structural engineer to assist
with a Pre-Purchase Due Diligence Structural Assessment. The effort includes
 the evaluation of an antiquated structural system for use as a future 2nd
floor. Please contact me directly if you know of any local engineers that
might be interested.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng
Structural Division Manager
Pennoni Associates Inc.
Office 215-222-3000 x7895
Mobile 908-309-8657