Re: Napa Earthquake

Bill:

EERI has been very much involved in information dissemination including a webinar last Monday which I think over a 1000 tuned in. I am recently a new member of this group and am very impressed and wish I had paid more attention in the past. If you had been a member, you could have gone to Napa and participated in the canvasing of damage including evening briefings.

Go to their website for more info:   https://www.eeri.org/

Neil Moore, PE, SE