-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of nma Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 8:08 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Napa Earthquake

Bill:

EERI has been very much involved in information dissemination including a
webinar last Monday which I think over a 1000 tuned in.   I am recently a
new member of this group and am very impressed and wish I had paid more
attention in the past.  If you had been a member, you could have gone to
Napa and participated in the canvasing of damage including evening briefings.

Go to their website for more info:   https://www.eeri.org/

Neil Moore, PE, SE