-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014
 8:03 PM To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Small Business Plan - Book Keeping / Accounting

I recommend that you first find a bookkeeper or accountant that you feel
comfortable with and then ask him/her what he/she wants you to keep track
of and how. As far as the "how", I use Quicken Home and Business. I used
Quickbooks in the past, but that was really more than I needed. However, one
 nice thing I remember about Quickbooks is that they had templates set up
for various businesses. Using those templates seem like it would be a quick
and easy way to get started.

Also, I think you should look at Bill-Quick. Keeping track of your expenses
 is one thing, but keeping track of your billable time is as important if
not more important.

Good luck,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA 2607)
A L L E N   D E S I G N S
Consulting Structural Engineers
33171 Paseo Cerveza, Suite 221
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
V (949) 248-8588 • C (949) 374-1536

Truncated 883 characters in the previous message to save energy.