Re: Napa Earthquake

My boss has made a hobby of documenting post earthquake damage. He went
about 4 times following this Napa rattler. A lot of photos he took are
typical of what was shown.

On Thursday, September 18, 2014, Mark Johnson <seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com>
wrote:

> This message was sent by Mark Johnson markajohn(--nospam--at)yahoo.com <javascript:;>
>
> Anyone on this list go there and see it first-hand or help do evaluations
> of buildings?
>
> Mark Johnson

Truncated 950 characters in the previous message to save energy.

--
David Topete, SE