Form board trench drain in existing floor slab

I need to add a trench drain to an existing concrete fill on metal floor deck system. The drains will be sandwiched in between two W12 beams. Resting on the top of the bottom flanges will be a section of steel floor deck. Surrounding the drain on the sides and bottom, there will be form boards that will be left in place. I am looking for a material that can remain behind and not degrade. Any suggestions?
--
*
Drew Morris, PE*| Project Engineer