Permanent Solution to Frozen Ground

I have a client with a spiral freezer that has ground heave below the freezer. I'm looking for a way to thaw the ground and keep it thawed.

The freezer is on a concrete slab on ground. The slab steps up about 2 feet at the front of the freezer. Around the other 3 sides the slab is level with the freezer floor. I can see the concrete wall of the 2 feet step rotating outward due to the frozen soil below the freezer. I can also tell the freezer has lifted by observing the top of the freezer at the front. Since I have this 2 feet step I looking for a way to horizontally drill below the freezer and insert some heating elements to thaw the ground. I don't think a liquid or air system is feasible as I can only drill from the front and the loop needed for air or liquid would not be feasible. I'm thinking it needs to be some type of electric heating element that can be inserted down a tube, perhaps as long as 20-30 feet, to warm the soil and cause it to thaw and settle back down.

Basically I'm looking for a heating system that can be inserted horizontally in tubes at some interval spacing to keep the soil from freezing directly below an existing freezer. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions as to how to horizontally drilling and insert a tube/pipe to encase the heating element?

Rich