RE: Permanent Solution to Frozen Ground

Yes, Brine at some temp about the freezing point of water and circulating
through say PVC or HDPE piping.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of seaint06(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 12:26
 PM To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Permanent Solution to Frozen Ground

Bill,

I'm not sure what you are suggesting.  Is this going to be a system that
requires a closed circulation loop?

Rich

On 2014-10-03 04:37, Bill Polhemus wrote:
> Brine?
>
> William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
>
> 5
>
>> On Oct 3, 2014, at 5:25 AM, seaint06(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com wrote:
>>
>> I have a client with a spiral freezer that has ground heave below the
>> freezer.  I'm looking for a way to thaw the ground and keep it thawed.
>> The freezer is on a concrete slab on ground.  The slab steps up about
>> 2 feet at the front of the freezer.  Around the other 3 sides the

Truncated 463 characters in the previous message to save energy.