Re: Permanent Solution to Frozen Ground

If I could chip in - the reason foundation and ground heaved would be
because of inadequate insulation between freezer and foundations or because
of frost ?
If it is former then installing a thawing system would lead to energy loss
? If it is the latter then there can be one time solution to install stone
foundation for thermal ventilation or a continued heating - energy input to
save freezer which can bleed operating cost. Just a thought may be useful.

--
Himanshu Goyal
630-733-1923