Re: Permanent Solution to Frozen Ground

Insert tubes and force ambient air in sufficient quantity to offset heat
sink. Possible headers at both ends but that may be more effort than
preferred. Alternately, perforated tube inside larger tube to create closed
system at each tube. It could be vented to an air conditioned zone.

This would also work with Bill's brine (more technology) and, as noted,
would lead to higher cooling load in freezer (and lower cooling load in
office).

Regards

Paul Ransom, P.Eng.

%