[SEAINT-SEAOSC] Concrete Credence: More Bay Bridge Woes May Validate Concerns of Span’s #1 Critic

Here is a story on the new Bay Bridge in California Magazine ( UC Alumni
Magazine).  I have also added a comment of my own in the "Comments" section
below the article.

A. Astaneh, Ph.D.,  P.E., Professor
781 Davis Hall,  MC 1710
University of California,