-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 10:18
 AM To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] ACI 318-14 Released

Maybe so, but the latest and greatest got into IBC 2012 (steel, masonry,
wood) except for concrete. Call it what you want. Think of ACI as the Paul
McCartney on the Abby Road cover.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA 2607)
A L L E N   D E S I G N S
Consulting Structural Engineers