Emergency Site Visit - Dedham MA

I have a client that is concerned about a roof at an existing building who
needs a structural engineer in the Boston area to make a site visit today.

If you are available please contact me privately.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng
Structural Division Manager
Pennoni Associates Inc.
Office 215-222-3000 x7895
Mobile 908-309-8657