Re: Spreadsheet

Hello Gary:

I've not tried the newer version of Excel or LibreOffice Calc, but I've tried
 OpenOffice which is also free.

I prefer QuattroPro for spreadsheets, but have used Excel for
those projects where the client requires it.  I have found
OpenOffice Calc to be very similar to Excel.  You might want
to try that and see what you think.

I believe that OpenOffice was created for the Linux platform and
was ported to the Windows platform about 7 years ago.  That has
given the developers to work out any bugs.

Good Luck,
Lloyd

On 10 Dec 2014 at 7:40, Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. wrote:

> I have been using Excel 2003 for the past 11 years, and decided I
> would look into up-grading to the most recent version.  To get a
> single user version of MS Office with Excel would cost $99 Can.  To
> get a two seater version was $200+ Can.  To pay for other stuff I
> don't want is irksome. 1. Is the newer version worth the expense? 2.
> There is a free spreadsheet out there called LibreOffice Calc. Does
> any one out there know anything about it? Gary

neers.com>

---
 is active. http://www.avast.com