-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 6:40
 AM To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Spreadsheet

I have been using Excel 2003 for the past 11 years, and decided I would look
 into up-grading to the most recent version.  To get a single user version
of MS Office with Excel would cost $99 Can.  To get a two seater version was
 $200+ Can.  To pay for other stuff I don't want is irksome.
1. Is the newer version worth the expense? 2. There is a free spreadsheet
out there called LibreOffice Calc. Does any one out there know anything about
 it? Gary