BRB's and wall framing

A stormy Thursday to all from the San Francisco Bay Area...

We are working on a new building and would like to utilize
buckling-restrained braced frames (BRB's). If we locate a BRB within an
interior demising wall, can the metal stud framing attach to shell/casing?

The AISC seismic provisions (341-10 F4.5c) indicates the "steel core of
braces and elements that connect the steel core" are included in the
protected zone.

Is this the first time this question is being asked? Thanks in advance.

David Topete, SE

--
David Topete, SE