Ground Snow Load for South Bend, IN

We have a project coming up in South Bend, IN.  On the ground snow load map
 in ASCE 7-10, South Bend appears to be with in the Case Study area that is
 at the south east end of Lake Michigan.

Does anyone happen to know if city specifies a ground snow load to use?  I
will likely call the building department next week (assuming they are open,
 of course) to ask, but thought I would see if anyone might know it.

Thanks,

Scott