Re: Ground Snow Load for South Bend, IN

I have a call into the Building Department.  In theory, I might hear back
from them this afternoon.  They don't show it on their web page...at least
not anywhere that I could find.

The ASCE 7-10 map shows it in a Case Study area.  There is the table back
in the commentary that lists 41 psf under the 2% annual probability.  Where
 did you see 40 psf?

We are also doing a building in Mishawaka (which is literally just to the
east of South Bend) and I have confirmed with the building official there
that they use 30 psf.

Regards,

Scott