Re: Spreadsheet

I've used all of these versions of these spreadsheets also. Actually sat in on a seminar by the fellow that wrote VisiCalc. That program had some neat features that still isn't any of the current spreadsheets. I did rewrite most of the production spreadsheets for my system. They had all of the documentation as well as how to use the particular spreadsheet in each sheet so that we could submit the documentation to the building departments. I think that there was around 200 spreadsheets and they were bundled inside another program so that they couldn't be modified. We call it the RCT system (1991+/-). Unfortunately is was in DOS and in 123.

We also were using SAP 80 at this time on a TRS80 Model II. (in CPM format). Tried using the CDC programs with the punch cards. Sometimes a waste of time.

Neil Moore, PE, SE