Re: Shipping containers used as a structure

This message was sent by Hector Maldonado S. hectorru(--nospam--at)yahoo.com

You can also check the address of the next website
"http://cirrus.mail-list.com/seaint-seaosc/02988473.html";,
which provides detailed drawings of the building with containers Hector
Maldonado, SECaracas - Venezuela

     El Martes, 30 de diciembre, 2014 19:59:49, Nick Fanger <nick(--nospam--at)kishrigging.com>