Article: Wreck of the Kulluk

The below article from the NY Times chronicles an amazing drama I had long
forgotten about.  I doubt the news coverage at the time of the incident
mentioned more than the final wreck, but the drama from start to finish was
 amazing. I guess they choose to run this because of the significance of
this date in the history of the Kulluk ... enjoy and Happy New Year to all!