Aircraft cable

I've looked all through Google but can't find the actual numbers I'm looking
 for .

I'm calculating stretch in a cable for a variety of loads at different
locations along the cable - so I'm looking for modulus of elasticity and
true cross section area.

In particular for galvanized 7x19 aircraft cable.

I can do an approximation from the estimated weight per ft but that's not
good enough and I have found E varying from 160MPa to 200MPa .?

Any help/direction appreciated.

Thx

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE, FEC
Victoria, BC

Canada
Email:  <mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net> vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net

hst_ngc4414_9925Please consider the environment before printing out this
e-mail