Re: what is going on?

Steve:

This is a very politicized project and it appears that there may have been engineering decisions made by non-engineers is some cases. One of our list members has been on top of this for years and has complained and written incisive comments - both to the listserver and to the public. He is Dr. Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, an engineering professor at UC Berkeley. His thoughts are excellent. If you research his background you will find that he has performed a great amount of research of structural problems long before the Bay Bridge was designed.

Neil

Neil Moore and Associates
consulting structural engineers
shingle springs, california
nma(--nospam--at)nma-se.com
530 677-4308

As of February 1st, celebrating 43 years.
_/*www.nma-se.com*/_