RE: what is going on?

"One party rule." That's what happens.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Steve Gordin Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 12:34 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] what is going on?

Neil,

Agreed, we've been following this for years, and there is no resolution in
sight. Nobody is held responsible, and those who are supposed to care about
 the obscene cost overruns and enormous engineering/safety problems seem to
 take it so lightly.

Steve