HP49G

Hello List,

For those who are using an HP49G calculator.

A few years back I uploaded my HP49G reinforced concrete design programs
to www.hpcalc.org. I would like to know if there are any of you who have
tried it.
I would like to request some comments regarding the software.

Those who have not tried it can download the FREE software at
http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/science/civil/

I am currently in the process of applying for registration as an Engineer
here in Canada
and I would like your assistance as a validator in the following competence
categories;

1.0 Communications. SEAINT specific Indicators are;

a) Tailor communications to the intended audience.

b) Work with common office programs (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, internet
browsers)

2.0  Technical competence.  SEAINT specific indicators are;

  a) Demonstrate an understanding of the engineering principles used in
the application of computer design programs and show/describe how the
results were verified as correct.
  b) Participate in an independent review and verification of solution
techniques or analysis methods.

If you have any questions please call or email me.

Thanks in Advance.

Alex Nacionales & Associates
CAD drafting & Software Development

Contact Info:
Canada : (604)354-7351
USA      : (206)567-3149
email     :acnacionales(--nospam--at)gmail.com