-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Polhemus, William Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:28 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [Seaint-SEAOSC] Hp49G

HP49G!!!! I love it!!!

Alex, have you thought about porting this to iOS and/or Android?

I'm really surprised we don't have more engineering "apps" like this. I did
 purchase Patrick Tsim's "SteelTable" for iOS. I've only used it occasionally
 but wanted to show my support for structural engineering apps for iOS.

But having actual design apps on my smartphone would be rad.