-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Nick Fanger Sent: March 18, 2015 6:51 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Hp49G + iOS app development

This is awesome. I’m glad to see interest in developing more apps for
structural engineers. I have a visions of doing my hand calculations on a
iPad in a free form word processor, spreadsheet, mathCAD hybrid developed
for touch interface.

In my free time I have written a few apps and have them in the app store.
One of them is for structural engineers. It is called “Section” and is
a section property calculator. I agree with Chris that the most useful mobile
 apps for me would be those that would assist me in the field. Thats why I
wrote the section calculator.  It lists the derived formulas for various
structural shapes and out puts your results as.  I thought it would be a
mainly useful as a tool to have on your mobile device but I have found even
 at my desk I’ll turn to it before I turn to the back of the steel manual
 because it is faster. I would be happy to give a promo code to anyone that
 wants one.

There are only 4 steps before you can write and publish iOS (iPhone and iPad)
 apps:

Truncated 2897 characters in the previous message to save energy.