Re: Hp49G + iOS app development

Fellow listers,
Is there any one out there who has a spreadsheet for masonry pilasters? I have to design a 35' high free standing fire wall. I developed my own spread-sheet but now I want to check it. Being an old f--t, I have no faith in my metric conversions. The USA should go slow on any metric conversion. Even the Brits still like their pints and miles.
Gary

On 3/18/2015 1:06 PM, Alex C. Nacionales wrote:
Hi William,

USD column design with Biaxial bending would be a good start. I have that on my Hp49G created using a language called UserRPL . If you create the App I can help by checking the results using my Hp49G.

Alex Nacionales

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Nick Fanger Sent: March 18, 2015 6:51 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Hp49G + iOS app development

This is awesome. I’m glad to see interest in developing more apps for
structural engineers. I have a visions of doing my hand calculations on a
iPad in a free form word processor, spreadsheet, mathCAD hybrid developed
for touch interface.

In my free time I have written a few apps and have them in the app store.

Truncated 862 characters in the previous message to save energy.