Developing SE Apps (WAS: Hp49G)

Alex, if you don't mind, send me your biaxial bending code, and I'll see if
 I can convert it to XCode and get it to run (for those who don't know, you
 develop iOS apps on a Mac, and run it in an emulator. Once you get it
debugged, you submit it to Apple for approval, and when they like it they
put it up on the app store).

I'd appreciate the opportunity to convert an existing algorithm, as it would
 help me learn the coding language.

FWIW, I've got an iPhone 6. The display is pretty good size - and obviously
 the 6 Plus is even more so. More to the point, the quad-core processor in
this thing is pretty speedy (http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench3/2173806).
 I'm not sure if Moore's Law applies to the sorts of CPUs they put in these
 devices, but the speeds DO seem to be increasing at a rapid pace. I'm
guessing that even something as computation-intensive as this might perform
well on the current iOS platforms.

--> Wow, déjà vu: Almost my very first assignment as a graduate engineer
at my first job, was to take the detailing applications that had been written
 back in the early 1970s for the Monroe 1665 Desktop Programmable Calculator
 (http://www.oldcalculatormuseum.com/monroe1665.html), and port them to the
 HP 41CV.

If I can get the numbers to crunch, we can perhaps begin to add some useful
 graphic output - interaction diagrams, e.g.

And finally, if I can get THAT to work, maybe we can get someone - not sure
 if I'm up to it! - to port THAT over to Android. (Android apps can be built
 on Windows as I understand it). OR someone else can start developing the
Android app in parallel, and we can collaborate on making the two versions
LOOK basically the same as far as the graphical output.

Anyway, would like the opportunity to try.

If you want me to sign a NDA or something for the code, that's no problem.
If we can make a buck or two off it, I'm game. Maybe we get it to WORK first,
 then talk about setting up the business end so everybody involved gets a
share of whatever profits there are to be made.

Good thing about these apps: you can sell them fairly inexpensively, and the
 large potential user base - who under the age of 65 doesn't have a smart-phone
 these days? - makes for potentially high sales volume.

Leastwise, that's what they tell me. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Let me know what you think.