Re: Conversion to Metrics

After 30 to 40 years of metric, where the first 30 years were more or less optional (and it is still a personal choice in a lot of things) you get used to metric. Still think Farhenheit makes more sense, but quite used to Celsius. The trick to getting used to C was to put a Celsius thermometer outside the kitchen window. You look at it everyday and you think that way after a while.
Gary