Re: Ring Shank Nails

ICBO used to have a document available, NER 272 which contained diaphragm
and shear wall values for different sheathing thicknesses and nail types.
I believe they included deformed shank nails.  However, I don't know if it
is still accepted or it might be listed by a different designation.

Respectfully,

Joseph Grill
jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net