RE: Professional Skills required for structural engineer

Dear Sir,

                what are various software and professional skills  need to
be learn so I can applicable to work in USA?Can I get the job in USA?What
are variouse websites by which I can learn latest technology and structural
basic and advance concepts?

Please do the needful?Need your guidance.

Thanks & Rregards
Mahesh Karle
--

*8605564029*