Senior Structural position vacancy for Kuwait

Please post this vacancy.

 <http://indiansinkuwait.com/myiik/ShowAdvt.aspx?ID=1298783> Senior
Structural Team Leaders(Office based positions)

Required by our client in Kuwait.Minimum 15 years experience in the
structural design,review - buildings.

Consultancy experience.
Bsc.(Civil Eng.)/Structural Eng./Related
This is an office based position.
Kindly send your detailed profile to info(--nospam--at)searchjobskuwait.com /
arun(--nospam--at)searchjobskuwait.com

Thanks and best regards,

Arun Ravi

 <http://www.searchjobskuwait.com/> www.searchjobskuwait.com
Evershine General Trading Co.

Jleeb Al Shuyokh,Mubarak Commercial Complex

1st Floor,Office No. 13,Kuwait-Farwaniyah P.O Box 34.

Contact: (965)  97316064 (Mobile)

p.s:we do not accept/charge any money from the applicant/candidate.

"