Retaining wall of sawdust

I have a project where we are repairing a building that is storing sawdust
for a fire log manufacturer and I am wondering if anyone would have any
information what the equivalent fluid active pressure would be of sawdust
on a retaining wall.  I assume it is less than soil but just how much less?
 I should note that the sawdust is protected from the outside elements and
does not get wet.

Thank you to anyone who may have any insight on this one.

Joe