Bay Bridge - KGO 810 AM Radio Panel on safety Concerns of new Bay Bridge

Today Saturday May 16 starting at 8:00PM San Francisco Time There is a one
hour discussion of safety concerns regarding the new Self Anchored
Suspension Bay Bridge in Northern  California.
The site is here:
http://www.kgoradio.com/page.php?page_id=451

The program is Pat Thurston Program

I am one of the 4 panel members.

As I mentioned before in my opinion to make this bridge safe will take
input from all of our community. There is Call-in portion in the program

Best

--

 Abolhassan ASTANEH-ASL, Ph.D., P.E., Professor
2013 Minner Faculty Fellow in Engineering Ethics and Social/Professional