Lateral pressure exerted by Urea, potash, and K-mag

Is there any empirical data available in the industry, testing labs, etc:

I have researched a lot of articles but no actual measured pressures have
been found so far.

Also, does anyone have experience with asphalt floors in fertilizer bins and
 mixing alleys?

I am working with an owner who has had it in a geodesic dome structure and
claims great condition after six years in service.

Duane D. Boice, PE