-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Valerie Eskelsen Sent: May 28, 2015 6:55 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Programming

While I am interested to see what others say, my EE brother made me aware
of DosBox.This is a program that simulates the DOS operating system and will
 run gwbasic, so I would think Qbasic as well. -----------------------------
 Valerie Eskelsen 636-448-3639 (cell)