      From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. <design(--nospam--at)hodgsoneng.ca>
 To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
 Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2015 4:46 AM
 Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Programming

Bill,
Many years ago I took a course to learn Visual Basic.  I found it to be
very difficult to program and gave up on it.
Maybe it is easier now but I did not want to try it again.  Also one of
the other listers said that MS is going to drop VB in approx 3 years so I
am reluctant to try VB.  My son who is a lot smarter than his old man is
going to investigate some of the options for me.  We will look into your
suggestions.
Gary