  Original Message
From: Drew Morris
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2015 11:18 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Reply To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Fall Protection 5000# load

How do you treat the 5000# load for fall arrest design? In the past, I
have treated this as a strength level force, but the local municipality
informed me that they consider it to be a service load based on their
review of OSHA literature.

--
*
Drew Morris, PE*| Project Engineer