-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Drew Morris Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 2:56 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Fall Protection 5000# load

Try here:

Towards the middle, there is this item:

(3) Lanyards and vertical lifelines which tie-off one employee shall have a
 minimum breaking strength of 5,000 pounds (22.2 kN).

I interpret this to be an ultimate, not service load.

On 6/4/2015 10:39 AM, vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net wrote:
> I treat it as a limit states level. Safe working and testing load
> about 2500#.  I'd be interested in the OSS prescription. Can I see it on
> line? Thor
> Victoria BC
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the TELUS network.

Truncated 1157 characters in the previous message to save energy.