Research Topic.

This message was sent by odetoyanabimbola odetoyanabimbola(--nospam--at)yahoo.com

By way of introduction, I'm Odetoyan Abimbola, a Civil/ Structural Engineering
 student in University of Lagos, Nigeria.

I need an interesting field of research particularly as regards analysis of
 tall buildings for my ongoing M.Sc program.

Am also open to suggestions on better research topics in Structural analysis
 and a back end mentoring/Support from Senior Colleagues on this mailing
list.

Your timely response would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.
Odetoyan Abimbola.
Sent from my Samsung device
Sent from my Samsung device