Re: Programming

Mark,
That statement came from Cairo Briceno on about 3 June 15.
Gary

On 6/4/2015 2:01 PM, Mark Johnson (markajohn at yahoo.com) wrote:
This message was sent by Mark Johnson markajohn(--nospam--at)yahoo.com

Gary,
How did you learn that MS will drop VB?  I've got a few VB things that I
like and would hate to loose them. Mark

From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. <design(--nospam--at)hodgsoneng.ca>
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2015 4:46 AM
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Programming

Bill,
Many years ago I took a course to learn Visual Basic.  I found it to be
very difficult to program and gave up on it.
Maybe it is easier now but I did not want to try it again.  Also one of
the other listers said that MS is going to drop VB in approx 3 years so I
am reluctant to try VB.  My son who is a lot smarter than his old man is
going to investigate some of the options for me.  We will look into your
suggestions.
Gary

Truncated 943 characters in the previous message to save energy.