Re: Berkeley Balcony Collapse-Professional Photos

These pictures ste good, but did anyone see those I attempted to link to on
 Reuters yesterday? They are clear shots of the underside of the deck as it
 was being hoisted down from the building. If you have not seen them, try
to access them from my link. For some reason they are not available via the
 mobile sight, so you will need to access the link from a desktop. The extent
 of the rot is very clear.

> On Jun 17, 2015, at 12:44 PM, Abolhassan ASTANEH-ASL <astaneh(--nospam--at)berkeley.edu>
> wrote:
> A friend of mine Lisa Fulton, (P.E.),  Metallurgical Engineer and
> Materialist  Scientist with Berkeley Research Company , a forensic and
> material lab in Berkeley, has put some very clear photos of the collapsed
> balcony shot about 10 hours after the collapse here on Google Drive:
>
> https://drive.google.com/a/
> berkeleyrc.com/folderview?id=0B9Jw9VfhKHxxfk45MURla0VIMDN0dUV3TWotSFdXMS15SU81c2pHd09Fdk5fbm0wNVVpYjg&usp=sharing
>
> I like to thank Lisa for the photos and for allowing me to share them with
> this Forum.
>
> Please note the watermark copyright and credit note at the bottom-left of
> the photos and I am sure if you use the photos, you will give proper credit
> to Lisa and her lab.
>
> Ker lab web site is: http://www.berkeleyrc.com/
>
> and her e-mail is lisafulton(--nospam--at)berkeleyrc.com

Truncated 446 characters in the previous message to save energy.