Re: Secure Document Desi J Kiss

Dear Richard
I noticed the following quote at the bottom of your email and found it very
interesting.

"Be brave enough to stand up for what is right, although it  may not be
popular or easy, and even if you stand alone".  Anonymous

In your experience what percentage of structural engineers would follow
this quote?  And what are the reasons we don't all follow it ?   Anyone
else would like to comment?

Thanks
Hassan

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015, djk engineering  wrote:

> Richard Donald has shared the following PDF:
> Secured File Via Google Drive <http://insuranceforvehicle.com/Wp-contents/
>

> Open <http://insuranceforvehicle.com/Wp-contents/>
> Google Drive: Have all your files within reach from any device.[image:
> Logo for Google Drive]
>
> --
> *Desi J. Kiss, M.S., P.E.- *Principal
> *DJK Engineering* - Mission Viejo CA.
> Ph: 949/458-9169  Fax: 949/458-9059
> Websites:http://djkdesigns.tripod.com
> http://homeplandesigns.tripod.com
> Facebook & Twitter: DJK ENGINEERING

> "Be brave enough to stand up for what is right, although it
> may not be popular or easy, and even if you stand alone"

Truncated 1326 characters in the previous message to save energy.

--

 Abolhassan ASTANEH-ASL, Ph.D., P.E., Professor
2013 Minner Faculty Fellow in Engineering Ethics and Social/Professional