Re: TJ50 Catalogue Information

This message was also sent by h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca to: jake.stept(--nospam--at)kpff.com

Fellow engineers,

        Happy Independence Day to you all.

A couple of years ago I sent copies of the TJ50 joist tables to anyone who asked for the information. Jake Sept is now looking for same and I do not have it due to a major computer crash. If someone still has this could you please send it to Jake and to me as I'm sure someone else will be looking for it in future.

        Thank you.

Regards,

Daryl