Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: TJ50 Catalogue Information[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
- Subject: Re: TJ50 Catalogue Information
- From: Daryl Richardson <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 14:50:23 -0600
- List-subscribe: <mailto:SEAINT-SEAOSCfirstname.lastname@example.org>
This message was also sent by h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca to: jake.stept(--nospam--at)kpff.com Fellow engineers, Happy Independence Day to you all.A couple of years ago I sent copies of the TJ50 joist tables to anyone who asked for the information. Jake Sept is now looking for same and I do not have it due to a major computer crash. If someone still has this could you please send it to Jake and to me as I'm sure someone else will be looking for it in future.
Thank you. Regards, Daryl =========================================================================== On 03/07/2015 4:10 PM, Jake Stept wrote:
Mr. Richardson:I’m searching for load tables for Trus Joist TJ50 joists and found a post of yours on the seaint archive from 2 years ago. Do you still have that information, and could you share it with me?Thank you, Jake<http://www.kpff.com/userfiles/kpff-email-logo-2.gif> <http://www.kpff.com/>*Jake Stept, P.E., S.E.* O 916.772.7688 1508 Eureka Road, Suite 290 Roseville, CA 95661
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Post your message to the list by sending it to: SEAINT-SEAOSC(--nospam--at)mail-list.com.
The email messages sent to the list will be saved in an archive on the World Wide Web. These archives are located at: http://archive.mail-list.com/SEAINT-SEAOSC To contact the list owner, send your message to: SEAINT-SEAOSC-list-owner(--nospam--at)mail-list.com. Sponsored By: Pacific Structural & Forensic Engineers Group, Inc. (PSFEG) To unsubscribe, switch to/from digest, get on/off vacation, or change your email address, click here. <http://cgi.mail-list.com/u?ln=seaint-seaosc&nm=seaintma%40euken.net>
- Prev by Subject: Test Message
- Next by Subject: Verification test
- Previous by thread: Mini discussion [electrolytes]
- Next by thread: Looking for USA Subject Matter Expert on Precast Panels clad with Thin Bricks (or other similar clay based tiles) failures