From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Oshin Tosounian
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 4:06 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Release of Engineer's plans by a city

Is an engineer obligated to give consent for the city to release plans of
an old project (22+ years) to a new home buyer? In other words, can this new
 homeowner legally force the engineer to give him/her the consent letter to
the city? and is it illegal to charge a fee for this consent letter? After
all they are trying to use the plans for some sort of new remodeling or
addition work.This is a California jurisdiction, if it make any
difference.Thanks,  Oshin Tosounian, S.E.