Filigree Precast Prestressed Slabs

Other than Mid State Filigree (www.filigreeinc.com) located in central NJ
(that holds the patent on the Filigree Wideslab system), it does not appear
 that there are any other manufactures of any similar types of "Filigree"
precast slab systems for building in the U.S., although I did find a reference
 to the product being made by Oldcastle in their Maryland facility back in
2006.

I know that there are precast manufacturer's in the U.S. that make similar
prestressed deck slabs for bridge construction, but don’t market the product
 for building construction under the Filigree name.

The product appears to be more common place in Europe (www.keeganprecast.com/precast-floors;
 www.vollert.de/en/products/precast-concrete-plants/machinery-plants-and-components-for-the-precast-concrete-industry/precast-construction-setting-worldwide-trends/floor-slab)

Is anyone familiar with its use in the U.S. outside of the northeastern U.S.?

Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB
Structural Division Manager
Pennoni
3001 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Direct: 215-254-7895 | Cell: 908-309-8657
mstuart(--nospam--at)pennoni.com